- Title: ITALY: SAFARI MAKES A COMEBACK AT CLIPS FASHION SHOW
- Date: 23rd September 2001
- Summary: MILAN, ITALY (SEPTEMBER 23, 2001) (REUTERS) HIGHLIGHTS OF FASHION SHOW DESIGNER GREETING AUDIENCE
- Embargoed: 8th October 2001 13:00
- Location: MILAN, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Fashion
- Reuters ID: LVA4BOVZTD8YWSVITSRN40FO83K4
- Aspect Ratio:
- Story Text: Safari made a comeback at Clips which dressed what it called women who are sensual and romantic with a touch of adorable wickedness.
Animal print reigned in Clips kingdom, from a stretch dress elegantly clinging the body to the floor to ultra-daring bum-freezer shorts worn with two see-through black sleeves joined at the front by a skimpy band of viscose.
Skin was definitely in with most of the collection consisting of shorts just skimming the bottom under transparent crop tops or floor-length floaty coats. Even longer skirts showed plenty of leg with long thigh-high splits while a backless, halter-neck jumpsuit in bright turquoise was slit from breastbone to below the belly button, casting intriguing shadows on the skin beneath.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.