- Title: German foreign minister meets Chinese Premier in Beijing
- Date: 24th May 2017
- Summary: BEIJING, CHINA (MAY 24, 2017) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** GERMAN FOREIGN MINISTER SIGMAR GABRIEL WALKING IN AND SHAKING HANDS WITH CHINESE PREMIER LI KEQIANG GABRIEL AND LI STANDING, TALKING LI SHAKING HANDS WITH GERMAN DELEGATE / GABRIEL LOOKING ON LI STANDING FOR PHOTO AS HE IS GIVEN GERMAN FOOTBALL SHIRTS BILATERAL MEETING IN PROGRESS LI SPEAKING CHINESE DELEGATES SITTING GABRIEL LISTENING LI SPEAKING AS GABRIEL LISTENS GABRIEL SPEAKING MEETING IN PROGRESS EXTERIOR OF PAVILION IN ZHONGNANHAI
- Embargoed: 7th June 2017 10:52
- Keywords: China-Germany Li Keqiang Sigmar Gabriel China Germany
- Location: BEIJING, CHINA
- City: BEIJING, CHINA
- Country: China
- Topics: Diplomacy/Foreign Policy,Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0016I75YDJ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: German Vice-Chancellor and Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel met and sat down for talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in Beijing on Wednesday (May 24).
Gabriel is in Beijing for the High-Level People-to-People Dialogue between China and Germany, which hopes to develop cultural exchanges between the two countries as a means of strengthening bilateral ties.
Earlier in the day he met Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong, and will later meet his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None