- Title: IOC to discuss 2024 bids ahead of LA and Paris visits
- Date: 10th July 2017
- Summary: IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS AT MEETING IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER, CHING-KUO WU OF TAIWAN TALKING TO WOMAN IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER, ANGELA RUGGIERO OF THE UNITED STATES, IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD VICE-PRESIDENT, UGUR ERDENER OF TURKEY AND IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD VICE-PRESIDENT, JUAN ANTONIO SAMARANCH OF SPAIN SITTING DOWN FOR MEETING SAMARANCH TALKING TO ERDENER AND RUGGIERO IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD VICE-PRESIDENT, JOHN COATES TALKING TO WOMAN INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE PRESIDENT, THOMAS BACH OF GERMANY ARRIVING FOR MEETING AND GREETING IOC EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER, SER MIANG NG OF SINGAPORE BACH TALKING TO NG
- Embargoed: 24th July 2017 08:55
- Keywords: Thomas Bach Lausanne Olympics IOC 2014 Paris France Los Angeles
- Location: LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
- City: LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
- Country: Switzerland
- Topics: Olympics,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0036P4VQKF
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: The International Olympic Committee's Executive Board met for the second day in Lausanne on Monday (July 10).
The meeting, led by IOC President Thomas Bach, is expected to discuss progress reports on the 2018, 2020 and 2022 Olympic Games.
Later on Monday, French President Emmanuel Macron is due to arrive in Lausanne as head of the Paris 2024 delegation with Bach welcoming Paris and LA for Tuesday's (July 11) presentations to the IOC session.
The IOC Session will vote on whether to award two Games - 2024 and 2028 - at their next meeting in Peru in September.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None