- Title: Australian FM Bishop in Thailand to strengthen ties
- Date: 3rd August 2017
- Summary: BANGKOK, THAILAND (AUGUST 3, 2017) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN MINISTER JULIE BISHOP AND HER THAI COUNTERPART, DON PRAMUDWINAI, WALKING INTO MEETING ROOM / BISHOP SITTING DOWN THAI AND AUSTRALIAN DELEGATES TAKING THEIR SEATS BISHOP SPEAKING IN MEETING MEETING IN PROGRESS DON SPEAKING MEETING IN PROGRESS JULIE INTRODUCING HER DELEGATES MEETING IN PROGRESS BISHOP AND DON WALKING INTO A ROOM BISHOP AND DON SITTING AT TABLE BISHOP AND DON SIGNING AN AGREEMENT ON AVIATION SERVICE/SHAKING HANDS BISHOP AND DON STANDING
- Embargoed: 17th August 2017 07:33
- Keywords: Julie Bishop visit Thailand Don Pramudwinai
- Location: BANGKOK, THAILAND
- City: BANGKOK, THAILAND
- Country: Australia
- Topics: Government/Politics
- Reuters ID: LVA0016SLQU6D
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop met with her Thai counterpart in Bangkok on Thursday (August 3) during a visit aimed at strengthening bilateral relations between both nations.
Bishop and Thailand's Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai signed an agreement on air services following their meeting.
She will be meeting with Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha at the Thai government house on Friday (August 4).
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None