- Title: Jennifer Lawrence walks the black carpet at 'mother!' premiere in London
- Date: 6th September 2017
- Summary: ARONOFSKY SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS (SOUNDBITE) (English) DIRECTOR DARREN ARONOFSKY SAYING: "For the first time, we are seeing the finite limits of our home, our planet, we are seeing things disappearing and just a tremendous amount of inequality. And my grandparents came to America to give me a better a life and I want to give my grandchildren a better life and I'm not sure I am able to do that."
- Embargoed: 20th September 2017 22:58
- Keywords: Darren Aronofsky mother! Jennifer Lawrence Javier Bardem Michelle Pfeiffer Black Carpet
- Location: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- City: LONDON, ENGLAND, UK / VARIOUS FILM LOCATIONS
- Country: United Kingdom
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA0056XGN9L9
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: At the UK premiere of "mother!" on Wednesday (September 6) actress Jennifer Lawrence joked that the horror film could be taken to mean don't date a narcissist.
In the film, Lawrence plays a women who gives everything to sustain her husband's need for love. Spanish actor Javier Bardem plays her spouse.
Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the horror movie is about the human need to consume the earth's natural resources.
After its first screening at the Venice Film Festival when the film was booed, Lawrence said it's been a welcome mix of positive and negative responses.
"The reviews have been just cracking me up, people either love it or they absolutely hate it and I think that's so cool," she said. Adding, "I absolutely love it."
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None