- Title: Taylor Swift announces 'Lover' tour
- Date: 17th September 2019
- Summary: NEWARK, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES (FILE - AUGUST 26, 2019) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** VARIOUS OF TAYLOR SWIFT ARRIVING TO THE MTV VMAS
- Embargoed: 1st October 2019 15:42
- Keywords: Taylor Swift Lover pop tour music Lover Fest gigs concerts
- Location: VARIOUS
- City: VARIOUS
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Music
- Reuters ID: LVA004AX1RO7H
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:Taylor Swift on Tuesday (September 17) unveiled international tour dates for her latest album, "Lover".
Swift is due to headline concerts in Europe and South America in summer 2020, including shows in Germany, France and Brazil.
The singer is only scheduled to do a handful of U.S. concert dates in July-August, but on a vast scale: she will be the first female performer to open an NFL stadium with a "Lover Fest West" set for SoFi in Los Angeles and "Lover Fest East" at the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
"Lover" was released on August 23 and Swift performed a one-off date in Paris on September 9, dubbed the "City of Lover" concert.
The "Shake It Off" singer is also due to join to "The Voice" as a so-called "mega mentor".
(Production: Tara Oakes)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None