- Title: File footage ahead of Nissan board meeting
- Date: 7th October 2019
- Summary: YOKOHAMA, JAPAN (FILE - MARCH 12, 2019) (REUTERS) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** EXTERIOR OF NISSAN MOTOR HEADQUARTERS SIGN READING (Japanese and English): "NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS" FLAGS OF JAPAN, FRANCE AND NISSAN FLYING (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) RENAULT'S CEO THIERRY BOLLORE, RENAULT'S CHAIRMAN JEAN-DOMINIQUE SENARD, SAIKAWA AND MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORP. CEO, OSAMU MASUKO TAKING SEATS SAIKAWA SPEAKING NEWS CONFERENCE IN PROGRESS VARIOUS OF BOLLORE, SENARD, SAIKAWA, MASUKO SHAKING HANDS
- Embargoed: 21st October 2019 06:12
- Keywords: Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa board meeting Yokohama Japan
- Location: YOKOHAMA, TOKYO, CHIBA, YOKOSUKA, JAPAN
- City: YOKOHAMA, TOKYO, CHIBA, YOKOSUKA, JAPAN
- Country: Japan
- Topics: Company News Markets,Economic Events
- Reuters ID: LVA007B03IYZ1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Japanese automobile maker Nissan is widely expected to hold a board meeting on Tuesday (October 8) after former CEO Hiroto Saikawa resigned from improperly overpaid scandal.
Saikawa was temporarily replaced by Chief Operating Officer Yasuhiro Yamauchi, with a permanent replacement expected by the end of October, the Japanese company said in September.
Among the candidates to be the next CEO are non-Japanese, women, and those hailing from French carmaker Renault, the chairman of Nissan's nomination committee, Masakazu Toyoda, told reporters.
(Production: Hideto Sakai, Akiko Okamoto)
- Copyright Holder: FILE REUTERS (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None