- Title: Zoe Kravitz hints at Catwoman role in upcoming Batman film
- Date: 16th October 2019
- Summary: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES (FILE - SEPTEMBER 17, 2017) (UNRESTRICTED POOL) ***WARNING: CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** KRAVITZ ON THE RED CARPET AT THE EMMY AWARDS
- Embargoed: 30th October 2019 10:53
- Keywords: Zoe Kravitz Catwoman Batman Robert Pattinson Anne Hathaway Halle Berry Michelle Pfeiffer
- Location: INTERNET / NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK / LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES / VENICE, ITALY / LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM / BERLIN, GERMANY / CANNES, FRANCE / TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
- City: INTERNET / NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK / LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES / VENICE, ITALY / LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM / BERLIN, GERMANY / CANNES, FRANCE / TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
- Country: Various
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film
- Reuters ID: LVA003B1CKZF1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Actress Zoe Kravitz hinted she will be taking on the role of Catwoman in the upcoming Batman film in a post to social media on Tuesday (October 15).
Actor Jason Momoa posted a photo of himself and Kravitz to Instagram hinting she would be taking on the character saying he was "so proud" of her.
Kravitz then commented on Momoa's post replying "LOVE YOU PAPABEAR! love that aquaman and catwomen spend the holidays together from now on."
Further to her post, Hollywood industry magazines have reported she will be starring as Catwoman in upcoming film "The Batman".
She follows in the footsteps of previous Catwomen actresses Michelle Pfeiffer, Anne Hathaway and Halle Berry, who won a Razzie for Worst Actress in 2005.
"The Batman" will star Robert Pattinson in the title role and is scheduled for release in 2021.
(Production: Marissa Davison)
- Copyright Holder: POOL (CAN SELL)
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2019. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None