- Title: FRANCE: MOTORWAY PILE-UP INJURES 30
- Date: 15th December 1994
- Summary: NEAR ROYE, FRANCE (DECEMBER 15, 1994) (RTV -- ACCESS ALL) 1. LV TO CRASHED CITROEN ON SIDE OF THE ROAD/PAN TO EMERGENCY SERVICES CLEARING UP (2 SHOTS) 0.08 2. SV CITROEN WITH DAMAGED REAR END/TRACK TO ANOTHER CAR BEHIND IT WITH DAMAGED FRONT (4 SHOTS) 0.30 3. SV TWO LORRIES SMASHED TOGETHER 0.35 4. SV EMERGENCY WORKERS LINKING SMASHED UP LORRY TO TOW TRUCK 0.41 5. SV/ZOOM OUT MAN WITH HEAD INJURY STANDING AROUND WITH OTHER PEOPLE (2 SHOTS) 0.46 6. SV MAN ON STRETCHER BEING LOADED INTO AMBULANCE (2 SHOTS) 0.48 8. SV PANS LORRY PASSING WHITE CAR WITH NO ROOF 0.55 9. HAS,GV SMASHED UP LORRY WITH VAN BEHIND IT 0.58 Initials Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- Reuters ID: LVAEL8P2V4DORC59CY6PMHRSGWLE
- Location: NEAR ROYE, FRANCE
- Country: France
- Duration: 00:00:58
- Story Text: About 30 people were injured, two of them critically, in a double motorway pileup in northern France on Thursday (December 15), rescue service officials said.
The officials said the accidents occurred in heavy fog on opposite sides of the same stretch of motorway near Roye, about 100 km (60 miles) north of Paris on the Paris-Lille highway.
More than 50 vehicles were involved including 15 heavy lorries and a bus, they said.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2015. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Embargoed:30th December 1994 12:00
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None