- Title: ARGENTINA: AUTUMN/WINTER FASHIONS
- Date: 2nd March 2005
- Summary: VARIOUS OF PRESENTATION OF FALL/WINTER COLLECTION FOR ZLOTOGORA FEATURING STRIPS OF CLOTH IN THE HAIR AND ON THE SKIRTS, LARGE COLLARS WIDE OF AUDIENCE VARIOUS OF FASHION SHOW
- Embargoed: 17th March 2005 12:00
- Location: BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
- Country: Argentina
- Topics: Business,Entertainment,Quirky,Light / Amusing / Unusual / Quirky
- Reuters ID: LVA1PH7F6HIVNLIZQCKD1X2LBLOR
- Story Text: Argentine fashion designers Sol Acuna and Marcelo Ortega unveil their fall/winter fashions.
Buenos Aires is buzzing with fashion as Argentine couture houses unveiled the fall/winter lines for 2005 last week .
The fashion houses of Rhapsody and Zlotogora favoured knits and textures to enhance their designs.
"Georgette, tulle, hems, a lot of ruffles, a lot of gold and silver, boots. Everything. A mix of everything to make a super bohemian look and super rhapsodic,"
designer Sol Ocuna told Reuters.
UNMO design house uses man made fabrics that accentuate the human form.
"I do not want the outfits to hide the anatomy and build of the human body or of the robots that have been technologically studied. Everything has to be much more open with the aesthetic in mind," said designer Marcelo Ortega.
This is the ninth annual Fashion Buenos Aires week to be held.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.