- Title: Prince Harry visits with charities in Antigua and Barbuda
- Date: 22nd November 2016
- Summary: ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA (NOVEMBER 21, 2016) (REUTERS) ***WARNING CONTAINS FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY*** PRINCE HARRY'S MOTORCADE ARRIVING VARIOUS OF GOVERNOR-GENERAL OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA RODNEY WILLIAMS GREETING PRINCE HARRY PRINCE HARRY POSING FOR PHOTO
- Embargoed: 7th December 2016 04:05
- Keywords: Prince Harry charities Antigua and Barbuda Caribbean tour
- Location: ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- City: ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
- Country: USA
- Topics: Arts/Culture/Entertainment,Royals
- Reuters ID: LVA00159IYC7B
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Prince Harry met on Monday (November 21) with various charities in Antigua and Barbuda during his official Caribbean tour.
The British Royal gave three local residents awards, including the Order of the British Empire, which was given to Nurse Ineta Wallace for her work in public health.
Harry, who walked around the grounds of an 18th century government building with Governor General Rodney Williams, stopped and met with youth, including to blow bubbles and to look at art.
The charities there work under the Halo Foundation, created in 2014 by Williams.
The 32-year-old prince later attended a reception held by Prime Minister Gaston Browne, during which the royal appeared to turn down an opportunity to dance onstage.
Prince Harry will visit seven countries on this trip. This is his second official visit to the Caribbean.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2016. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None