- Title: Trump departs Italy for Brussels
- Date: 24th May 2017
- Summary: ROME, ITALY (MAY 24, 2017) (REUTERS) AIR FORCE ONE AT AIRPORT CONVOY OF MOTORBIKES AND CARS ARRIVING AT AIPORT/CAR CARRYING PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP SECURITY GUARDS AT AIRPORT MELANIA EXITING CAR AND WALKING TOWARDS PLANE/TRUMP AND MELANIA SHAKING HANDS WITH DIGNITARIES TRUMP AND MELANIA WALKING UP STEPS OF PLANE AND TURNING TO WAVE BEFORE ENTERING PLANE SECURITY VEHICLES AT AIRPORT PLANE TAKING OFF
- Embargoed: 7th June 2017 14:24
- Keywords: First Lady Melania Trump Fiumicino Italy U.S. President Donald Trump
- Location: ROME, ITALY
- City: ROME, ITALY
- Country: Italy
- Topics: Government/Politics,International Trade
- Reuters ID: LVA0016I77XHJ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text:U.S. President Donald Trump departed from Italy on Wednesday (May 24) after spending less than 24 hours in the country.
Trump met with Pope Francis and Italian leaders, on the third leg of his first international trip since taking office.
Air Force One took off from Rome's Leonardo da Vinci airport, headed for Brussels where Trump will hold talks with European Union and NATO chiefs.
The Trump will return to Italy on Thursday (May 25) for a summit of the Group of Seven (G7) major industrialised nations in Sicily.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None