- Title: Real Madrid fans celebrate Champions League title at Cibeles fountain
- Date: 3rd June 2017
- Summary: GROUP OF MEN DANCING AND SINGING
- Embargoed: 17th June 2017 23:57
- Keywords: fans Champions League soccer Spain celebrations Bernabeu Cibeles Madrid Real Madrid
- Location: MADRID, SPAIN
- City: MADRID, SPAIN
- Country: Spain
- Topics: Soccer,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0026JQ4AIN
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Euphoric Real Madrid supporters headed to Cibeles fountain in the Spanish capital to celebrate the club's 12th Champions League cup after Los Blancos annihilated Juventus 4-1 in a superb final full of attacking verve and brilliant goals on Saturday (June 3).
The Spaniards have won the title for the third time in four years and Cristiano Ronaldo once again proved he was the team's star, scoring the first and third goals to become only the second man to score in three European Cup finals and take his career goal tally to 600.
The area around Cibeles fountain, located in front of Madrid's city hall, is Real's traditional celebration spot. The team will celebrate there on Sunday (June 4) evening and the statue of of Cibeles will sport a Real scarf as players and fans savour the victory.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: Audio restrictions: This clip's Audio includes copyrighted material. User is responsible for obtaining additional clearances before publishing the audio contained in this clip.