- Title: Jack Black jokes around at "Jumanji" photocall
- Date: 19th June 2017
- Summary: (SOUNDBITE) (English) ACTOR, NICK JONAS, ASKED WHETHER IT WAS FUNNIER TO WORK WITH JACK BLACK OR KEVIN HART, SAYING: "It's tough to say, it was really, it was really a toss-up they were both really funny, I had a lot more scenes with Jack and we've become good friends outside of the film and so I think I'd probably go for Jack."
- Embargoed: 3rd July 2017 19:33
- Keywords: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Jumanji Jack Black Nick Jonas photocall
- Location: BARCELONA, SPAIN
- City: BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Country: Spain
- Topics: Arts / Culture / Entertainment,Film,Sport
- Reuters ID: LVA0066LY14R1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Story Text: Hollywood funny man Jack Black joked around with various animal props at a photocall in Barcelona for the new "Jumanji" movie.
Black attended the promotional event on Sunday (June 18) with fellow actor-singer Nick Jonas.
"Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle" follows in the footsteps of the original 1995 action-adventure, which was led by the late Robin Williams.
Shot in Hawaii, this sequel features an A-list cast with Dwayne Johnson, "Guardians of the Galaxy" actress Karen Gillan, and comedian and actor Kevin Hart also starring.
Black and Jonas were in Spain for Cine Europe 2017, an annual cinema convention.
"Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle" is set for release in December 2017.
- Copyright Holder: REUTERS
- Copyright Notice: (c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017. Open For Restrictions - http://about.reuters.com/fulllegal.asp
- Usage Terms/Restrictions: None